Key Responsibilities –
- Receiving customers promptly and courteously and attending to their service needs while making sure that proper jobs are carried out.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed in receiving, servicing and delivery of customer’s vehicle.
- Ensure the business targets and the customer satisfaction requirements are met.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers for their vehicle service requirements.
- Ensuring high quality after-sale service is provided to the service customers.
- Coordination with the Service Reception for the list of upcoming appointments.
- Offer Joint Inspections of the vehicle on the interactive reception and performing a vehicle walk around for visible indications of any additional repair requirements
- Ensuring any damage to the vehicle is recorded in the VIR.
- Record all customer concerns accurately on the Job Card and coordination with the Supervisor to achieve On Time Delivery.
- Inspection of the vehicle after the repairs to confirm that the job has been done as specified in the Job Card.
- Explaining the job done on the vehicle as required while deliver the vehicle to the customers after settlement of the invoice and ensuring that all these are done as per the departmental procedures.
- National Diploma, preferably in Motor Vehicle Technology, with 3-5 years experience in a similar role with a reputed automobile dealership/retail environment
- Ability to handle customer concerns independently
- Fluency in English/Arabic Language
- Team player.
- Presentable personality