Key Responsibilities –
- Achieving the set labor targets.
- Collection of the Job Card from the Planning Board in coordination with Supervisor
- Coordination with Service Advisors through Supervisor if more information is required from the customer to understand the concern properly.
- Seeking assistance of Supervisors, where required, in diagnosing problems.
- Ensuring maximum utilization of duty time available and strive to attain Fix It Right First Time (FIRFT) in all jobs.
- Properly utilize all the literature and tools as specified by Ford.
- Coordination with the Service Advisor through Supervisor to obtain approvals for such jobs.
- Handing over the vehicle to the Supervisor in order to arrange for Quality Inspection.
- Properly fill up the checklist for the jobs done on the vehicle.
- Undergo ongoing training sessions and improve skills and technical knowledge.
- Achieve the Certification Goals as specified by the organization from time to time.
- National Diploma, in Mechanical Technology/Motor Vehicle Technology Automobile Engineering, with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle diagnosis.
- Knowledge in proper use of tools and equipment including special tools.
- Knowledge of basic products (vehicles and services).